Shore Travel follows the travel advisories issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade which are published on their website: www.safetravel.govt.nz
For health information, travellers are recommended to read the information provided on the New Zealand Ministry of Health website. Full travel advice on SafeTravel can also be found here. Further information is available on the websites of WHO and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
International Border Update: 16 March 2022
The government has announced updates to New Zealand's international border, here's what you need to know:
- From 11:59pm, 12 April fully vaccinated Australian citizens and permanent residents can enter New Zealand with no isolation requirements.
- From 11:59pm, 1 May 2022 fully vaccinated visitors from countries who do not need a visa (visa waiver visitors) and visitors from other countries who already hold a valid visitor visa can enter New Zealand with no isolation requirements.
- Further advice will be received shortly on options for visitors from non-visa waiver countries, which are currently due to come in from October.
For further details refer to the official covid updates or get in touch with your dedicated travel specialist.
For up to date information regarding the New Zealand border please visit: Travel to New Zealand | Unite against COVID-19 (covid19.govt.nz)
For more information, please visit: HERE
For more information regarding travel around New Zealand please refer to the official New Zealand COVID-19 website
Book with Confidence*
- ShoreTravel are Accredited Travel Advisors (A.T.A), and can provide the latest advice on Covid Travel bubble requirements.
- Trained Travel Insurance Advisers. To ensure that you are totally covered for your travel in a Covid environment, ask our Shore Travel for details of our Allianz and Cover-More Travel Insurance offers.
- Flexible booking conditions. Wherever possible ShoreTravel’s approved suppliers will provide date change flexibility or refunds to assist in the event of a Covid related border closure.